Check out episode 2 of the Franklin Fiber video podcast! (WT: Knit Spin Repeat)
Episode 1 can be viewed here: Watch episode one.
Works in Progress:
- Mom’s Socks – yarn = Patons Kroy Socks FX in color 1209, needles = US2
- Hitchhiker – yarn = black Momostenango, Guatemala handspun, needles = US9
- Big Herringbone Cowl – yarn = Cascade Eco Duo in color 1704, needles = 15
- Anja – yarn = Madelinetosh Sport in colors Antler and Tern (oops–said Ink in the show!), needles = US3 & 4
- Lovisa Armwarmers – yarn = Madelinetosh Sport in colors Antler and Tern, needles = US6
- Teeswater roving in-progress from Rhinebeck ’13. Searched the vendor list and I’m 98% positive it’s from Looking Glass Wool in Clinton County, MI. No website, sorry!
- Plying vegetable-dyed wool from Momostenango – finished the Sacatintas/Desert Honeysuckle color.
- Finished Arrow Acres Farm (Wall, NJ) 3.7 oz 100% alpaca (color: Lily & Bing). 380 yards of lace weight 2-ply.
- My wheel = unfinished Ashford Kiwi 2
- Wool goat figurine from Isla Mujeres!