Here’s episode 3! (Sorry for all the um‘s.) You can catch it on iTunes, too…
Works in Progress:
- Mom’s Socks – yarn = Patons Kroy Socks FX in color 1209, needles = US2
- Big Herringbone Cowl – yarn = Cascade Eco Duo in color 1704, needles = 15 (reminds me of Ariele Alasko)
- Hitchhiker – yarn = black Momostenango, Guatemala handspun, needles = US9
- Finished Teeswater roving from Rhinebeck ’13 (Looking Glass Wool in Clinton County, MI). 3.8oz/242 yards of light sport weight 2-ply.
- Spinning The Sheep Shed merino/tussah silk; 1/2 lb., no colorway (blues and purples and silver). Purchased at Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool several years ago–but they always set up there!
- Wheel wax = furniture polish made with beeswax, coconut oil, cedar essential oil. Everything is moisturized.
- Gourd pins. I use them for my Etsy shop. I use them as stitch markers. Cheapskates of the world, unite!
- Reading The Icarus Girl by Helen Oyeyemi
- Watching Breaking Bad…yeah, I know I’m late to the party.