All cowls, all the time! Also, maybe candles. And ethical inquiries. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, too.
Works in Progress:
- Deathflake Mittens – yarn = Spud & Chloe Fine in black and white, needles = US 0 (ribbing) + US 1.5
- Wood Hollow Vest – yarn = Cascade 220 in Highland Green, needles = US 5 (ribbing) + US 6
- Big Herringbone Cowl – yarn = Cascade Eco Duo in color 1704, needles = US 15
- Gargantuan Arm Cowl – yarn = Premier Yarns Couture Jazz in grey, needles = arms
- Canelé Cowl – yarn = Spud & Chloe Outer in ivory and brown, needles = US 13
- Maybe some day
- The Bookmill in Montague, Mass
- Cadbury Mini Eggs and this informative (if unnecessarily sensationalized) CNN documentary on cacao plantations…sorry to bring it up again…
- Join the Ravelry group!! You won’t be alone!!