Episode 5 is up and running! You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, too.
Works in Progress:
- Big Herringbone Cowl – yarn = Cascade Eco Duo in color 1704, needles = US 15
- Deathflake Mittens – yarn = Spud & Chloe Fine in black and white, needles = US 0 (ribbing) + US 1.5
- DK house socks – yarn = Mirasol Yarn Hacho in 307 (black rainbow), needles = US 4
- Started next 4 oz of The Sheep Shed merino/tussah silk; no colorway (blues and purples and silver). About 20 yards into the singles.
- Plied Momostenango singles dyed with beets and vinegar. 292 yards of light worsted weight.
- Hubby’s home! (to sta-a-ay…I’m not a thousand miles awa-a-a-ay!…sorry, now I have this song stuck in my head. Thank you, Shep and the Limelights.)
- Moving horrors, as usual.
- New Ravelry group!! Come say hi and keep me company!