Upping the hipster cred by broadcasting from NYC and talkin’ bout Wes Anderson. Also, galaxy prints. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, too.
Works in Progress:
- Big Herringbone Cowl – yarn = Cascade Eco Duo in color 1704, needles = US 15
- Deathflake Mittens – yarn = Spud & Chloe Fine in black and white, needles = US 0 (ribbing) + US 1.5
- DK house socks – yarn = Mirasol Yarn Hacho in 307 (black rainbow), needles = US 4
- Experiment hat – yarn = Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in Moss and Charcoal, needles = US 7’s and 9’s
- Stay tuned ’til next week…
- Coming to you live (well, it was when I recorded it) from Sunnyside, Queens, NYC!
- Check out the amazing work of Kumi Yamashita, including the incredible “Constellation” series–made from nails & one strand of string
- I’m wearing my Roam Tunic designed by Amy Christoffers (sans pocket), knit out of Cascade Yarns Cascade 128 Tweed
- Lunch with SeashoreSharon, udontcallmeles, and gs1998 (I was close!! not. Sorry again!!)
- Like movies? Try out The Grand Budapest Hotel! (Trailer here)
- Join the Ravelry group!! You won’t be alone!!