Aaaand we’re back, with things to show you! You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, too.
Works in Progress:
- Deathflake Mittens – yarn = Spud & Chloe Fine in black and white, needles = US 0 (ribbing) + US 1.5
- Wood Hollow Vest – yarn = Cascade 220 in Highland Green, needles = US 5 (ribbing) + US 6
- On the Beach – yarn = Ironstone Flake Cotton in cornflower blue and ivory, needles = US 8
Not really finished, but re-showing…
- Big Herringbone Cowl – yarn = Cascade Eco Duo in color 1704, needles = US 15
- Canelé Cowl – yarn = Spud & Chloe Outer in ivory and brown, needles = US 13
- Maybe some day…again…
- Frix the Cat’s grand homecoming
- Maryland Sheep and Wool????
- Join the Ravelry group!! You won’t be alone!!