The podcast gods are against us, but we persevere! Back from a break with spinning, stash enhancements, and a book review.
Works in Progress:
- Striped afterthought heel socks for husband – yarn = hand-dyed merino/nylon fingering weight, 64 sts on US 2′s
- Vancouver Fog Fingerless Gloves. Yarn = Imperial Yarns Columbia in 66 Cocoa Heather, needles = US 7
- Sheep Shed Merino/Silk–second 4 oz. 456 yards of sport weight.
- Feederbrook Farm Finn, 4 oz. 136 yards of bulky weight.
- Up next: Into the Whirled Ramboullet in Mercy Hartigan.
- Stash enhancement from Twist in New Hope, PA: Swans Island Worsted Merino in Raspberry, Imperial Yarns Columbia in Charcoal, Chasing Rainbows Dyeworks silk hankies (.8 oz) in More Teal
- Knit Noro: Accessories book review
- Join the Ravelry group!