I might be sick, but if there’s one thing being sick is good for, it’s uninterrupted hours of stockinette!
Works in Progress:
- Striped afterthought heel socks for sister – yarn = Paton’s Kroy Socks in color 1402, 64 sts on US 1.5′s
- UFO vanilla socks – yarn = Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in Deck the Halls
- Striped afterthought heel socks for husband. Yarn = hand-dyed merino/nylon fingering weight, 64 sts on US 2′s
- 3 hats: 2 out of Feederbrook Farms Finn handspun(137 yards bulky)–invisible Shackleton hat, plus dream hat (no pattern). 1 out of Paton’s ColorWul (no pattern)
- Into the Whirled Ramboullet in Mercy Hartigan; fractal spinning.
- Kara Walker – A Subtlety
- World Cup – I’m rooting for every underdog
- Non-Review: Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel
- Join the Ravelry group!