Back from sick bay with knitting and spinning, and also jabber about everything from geodes to hot toddies!
(You can subscribe on iTunes, too)
On the Needles:
- Striped afterthought heel socks for sister – yarn = Paton’s Kroy Socks Stripes (2 skeins/332 yards – 166 yards ea) in 55520/Rusty Stripes from AC Moore, 64 sts on US 1.5′s (2.5mm)
- Eyeblink shawl by Heidi Alander – yarn = hand-dyed 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon fingering in “India Ink” (462 yards) on US 7’s (4.5mm)
- Into the Whirled Ramboullet in Mercy Hartigan (~4 oz); fractal spinning.
- Not sick…thanks to Wellness Formula, chicken soup & laughter!
- Beck concert at Hammerstein Ballroom
- Happy 4th of July! (And if you need the best hot dogs at the Jersey Shore, look no further than the Windmill)
- World Cup – I recorded this before Brazil lost. Fingers crossed everything remains peaceful!
- Coffee with SeaShoreSharon and BusyB
- Acquisitions: Got more Patons ColorWul in Creek color!
- Still working on improving video quality
- Next week might be late, who knows!
- Join the Ravelry group!