It’s the crack of dawn, but I can talk fiber at any time of day or night. Enjoy!
(You can subscribe on iTunes, too)
On the Needles:
- Striped afterthought heel socks for sister – yarn = Paton’s Kroy Socks Stripes (2 skeins/332 yards – 166 yards ea) in 55520/Rusty Stripes from AC Moore, 64 sts on US 1.5′s (2.5mm)
- Eyeblink shawl by Heidi Alander – yarn = hand-dyed 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon fingering in “India Ink” (462 yards) on US 7’s (4.5mm)
- The Vermonter hat by Abi Gregorio (Spiderwomanknits) out of hand-dyed “Wavy Gravy” superbulky wool yarn on US 11 (8mm) needles
- Finished 4 oz Crown Mountain Farms Fiber Falkland in Walpurgis, which is now 250 yards of a 2-ply worsted. (Crown Mountain appears to not be selling any fiber.)
- Magazine review of Knitscene’s Fall 2014 issue (spoiler alert: I love it!)
- Baby sweater KAL??
- Moving (again) next month! This time to Asbury Park, NJ–any knitters in the area?
- Join the Ravelry group! Find me on Instagram! (username: loveelamb)