Layin’ low to avoid the heat, but I’ve got some new knitting to show off!
(You can subscribe on iTunes, too)
On the Needles:
- Mitered square scrap blanket, this time in worsted weight on size US 8’s (5mm).
- Bias Before and After Scarf by Churchmouse Yarns and Teas – Yarn = Knitwhits Freia Handpaints Ombré Lace (75% wool 25% nylon) in “Moab” (645 yards) on US 7’s (4.5mm)
- Seamless Braided Cable Sweater by Christy Hills – Yarn = Spud & Chloë Sweater (55% Wool, 45% Cotton) in Turtle on US 4’s (3.5mm) and 6’s (4mm)
- Episode 20! Woo-hoo!
- Drinking tea to stay cool didn’t work, but Good Earth’s Matcha Maker is still really yummy in the heat.
- Baby knits KAL!! Join up at the Rav group and maybe win some fabulous prizes!!
- Uh oh…I’m now one of the many people totally hooked on Game of Thrones.
- Hope you had a lovely Labor Day!
- Join the Ravelry group! Find me on Instagram! (username: loveelamb)